The lines have fallen to me in pleasant places; Indeed, my heritage is beautiful to me. ~ Psalm 16:6 nasb

Saturday, August 25, 2012

Jacob's Work Day

Back in the garden again!  It was time for a mid-August work day in our veggie garden, and Jacob wanted to do everything.  Of course I was out there to document his work.  :)

Weeding around the tomatoes

Harvesting the cherry tomatoes

A beautiful eating tomato

After the onions cured in the sun, Jacob gathered them for inside storage.

Harvesting the plum tomatoes--a HUGE harvest this year!


The garlic cured, and Jacob gathered it up.


Watering time.


Jacob did a great job in the garden!  He spent at least two hours out there working.  I think he was pretty happy with his work, just as I was.  Thank you, son!


Back to life,
Christine

Visit my photography blog
Visit my photography website

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your encouraging comments! I appreciate them very much, and will visit you in return. :)