The lines have fallen to me in pleasant places; Indeed, my heritage is beautiful to me. ~ Psalm 16:6 nasb

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Another Chore

I'm throwing in a quick tomato shot, taken while I waited for the guys to start working...


Okay, now the post.  My brother Matt had been storing his Jetski trailer in our back yard for a few years.  Sheesh, we should've charged him rent.  ;)


But the day came recently when Matt wanted his trailer.  And we were oh so happy to help him take it away.  Boy, look at that brown grass!  What a drought we have had this summer.  And if you look at the fence, you can see the wet areas--we just had a thunderstorm roll through.





Bye-bye, trailer!


Back to life,
Christine

Visit my photography blog
Visit my photography website

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your encouraging comments! I appreciate them very much, and will visit you in return. :)