The lines have fallen to me in pleasant places; Indeed, my heritage is beautiful to me. ~ Psalm 16:6 nasb

Friday, August 24, 2012

Taste and See!

The Lord is good.  He gives to us from the abundance of His blessings, and His blessings are sweet.  Even when they seem bitter at the time, He is working in sweet ways, for His glory.


My cousin Tom taps the maple trees on his property, and has a great little maple syrup business going--not that I want you to know about it, in case you buy up all his syrup!  (just kidding, of course)

Seriously, though, we brought home a lot of maple syrup (the above does not show all that we got), with most of it being for our friends who order through us.  Oh, pure maple syrup is so sweet!  It's hard to imagine all that sweetness in one bowl!  (And who would want to?)

O taste and see that the LORD is good;
How blessed is the man who takes refuge in Him!
Psalm 34:8 NASB


Back to life,
Christine

Visit my photography blog
Visit my photography website

2 comments:

  1. Wholesome sweetness! Is there an online store?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tamara, Tom's business is very small, so no online store. He sells syrup in his local area (upstate NY), and of course to family and friends. When our family plans to go up there for vacation, we take orders from friends and bring it all back with us. Want to take a drive--either here or there? :)

      Delete

Thank you for your encouraging comments! I appreciate them very much, and will visit you in return. :)