The lines have fallen to me in pleasant places; Indeed, my heritage is beautiful to me. ~ Psalm 16:6 nasb

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Some More Frisbee

I have been in the habit of bringing my camera to our summer Friday Frisbee games.  Boy, I'll say this, sports photography isn't easy!  Though when I think about it, Frisbee doesn't start until near sundown, and the field isn't lit.  At least the lighting challenges stretch my photography skills.  :)


Joseph blocks Michael






Danny makes a throw

I really appreciate my husband regarding these Frisbee nights.  Earlier last year, I commented that it would be nice to deliberately do things together as a family, even if we do have different interests.  It didn't have to be much, just something every now and then.  So Fernando decided we would all attend Friday Frisbee together, and either play, or sit together and watch.

And this year, Joseph started playing!  So Fernando and I usually sit and watch, with Fernando being the main cheerleader.  He has a loud voice, and all the kids know it!  They can count on a verbal high-five from him if they make a play or score a goal.

And although I was half-devoured by mosquitoes on this particular Friday evening, we had a good time playing, watching, cheering, and chatting.  All in all, a very good evening.


Back to life,
Christine

Visit my photography blog
Visit my photography website

2 comments:

  1. This is surely fun, Christine. I could hear your cheers! Thanks for sharing. I enjoyed the photos. My old camera has a sports setting and it can capture fast movements. yours did a good job. I especially love those that captured players on the air.
    See you at Tea Talk tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I sure enjoy your company out there at the mosquitos' banquet!!! Yeesh...

    {{{HUGS}}},
    Lori

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your encouraging comments! I appreciate them very much, and will visit you in return. :)