The lines have fallen to me in pleasant places; Indeed, my heritage is beautiful to me. ~ Psalm 16:6 nasb

Friday, August 19, 2011

Good for the Soul

Plans4You

I'm linking up with Lori's Friday Farm Girls @ Heart today.


Whew--hat a very tiring few weeks.  Harvest time is exciting, to be sure--peeking under leaves and into plants to find those plump, red tomatoes, moving leaves aside to spot hidden jalapeƱos, digging up treasures of onions and garlic.  But, harvest time also means a lot of work.  God gives the bounty, but He also expects me to take care of it!  So I did.

Here is my harvest story, shared in images from the past few weeks.  :)


Some of the canning:













Some of the harvest:



These are Lori's peppers!



Some of the "preserving":



The second week of canning:





Back to life,
Christine

Visit my photography blog
Visit my photography website

1 comment:

  1. Loooovely! I hope to have more canning photos for next week...just couldn't do any this week (other than the first 7 pints of tomatoes).
    Thanks for sharing this photo essay!

    Love and {{{HUGS}}},
    Lori

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your encouraging comments! I appreciate them very much, and will visit you in return. :)