The lines have fallen to me in pleasant places; Indeed, my heritage is beautiful to me. ~ Psalm 16:6 nasb

Wednesday, August 5, 2015

The Lake -- Day Three

July 21.

Another beautiful day at the lake!  I snapped a few pictures around my parents' lake house before heading down to the dock.

Blue jay.





Mom's wind chimes.

The Jackson bears.

I set my camera aside at the dock so that I could chat with Judy (Allie's aunt) and play with little Sophia--we gathered stones and snails together, then lay them out on a little table to ooh and aah over our favorites.  She was such a cutie!

After lunch, we said our goodbye's to Allie's relatives and drove into Chaumont to visit Uncle Dave and Aunt Bonnie.  Allie took the opportunity to play beautiful music for us as we chatted on the porch.


Toward the end of the afternoon, my Aunt Bonnie sat down to play a bit, and Dad joined in with his harmonica.


We went to the Blue Heron for dinner, as is our tradition with Uncle Dave and Aunt Bonnie!


We made it home for another beautiful sunset, and I spent a peaceful evening down at the dock.




There was just enough clear sky to capture the sun sinking down before the clouds obscured it.  Such a beautiful reflection on the quiet lake, with the loon calling in the distance.


Back to life,
Christine

Visit my photography blog
Visit my photography website

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your encouraging comments! I appreciate them very much, and will visit you in return. :)