The lines have fallen to me in pleasant places; Indeed, my heritage is beautiful to me. ~ Psalm 16:6 nasb

Sunday, August 23, 2015

Summer Wedding

We went to an outdoor wedding today!  You'd think that on August 23 we'd be sweltering in the heat, but it was a perfect day--sunny, a bit breezy, and cooling off enough in the evening to justify putting on a  shrug.  Bride was beautiful, groom was handsome--two young people in love.



Who did we run into but my little "sister's" son!  Hugs and a picture, of course!


There were waterfalls at one end of this wedding venue (the Wedding Canyon), and the scene made the perfect backdrop for beautiful pictures.  I set everything up and handed Thomas the camera!  He did a great job, and our kissing picture is now an 8x10 hanging in a beautiful frame in our bedroom.




I love having a great camera to capture scenes like this.  We were behind the bride and groom, so I caught this image which I love--the birdseed flying, and everyone smiling and taking pictures as the bride and groom take their leave.


Happy wedding!


Back to life,
Christine

Visit my photography blog
Visit my photography website

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your encouraging comments! I appreciate them very much, and will visit you in return. :)