The lines have fallen to me in pleasant places; Indeed, my heritage is beautiful to me. ~ Psalm 16:6 nasb

Thursday, August 6, 2015

The Lake -- Day Four

Wednesday, July 22.

I wanted to go to the farmers market in Watertown with Mom this morning, so I drove with her in the Suburban, and even though we went in late we found a parking spot on the street right in front of the busy market!  I took my camera and shot a few from the hip.  Farmers markets are a fun place to bring a camera!


Back at the lake, Delbert (family friend) brought his log splitter to split new logs for Dad's firewood stack.



Allie's aunt left before Mom and I got back; I was upset that I wasn't able to say goodbye to her and her family.  We had a relaxing afternoon, though, and Fernando grilled ribs for dinner.



A cold front came through that evening, so no dock date with the sunset.  But, a day at the lake is better than a day anywhere else!!


Back to life,
Christine

Visit my photography blog
Visit my photography website

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your encouraging comments! I appreciate them very much, and will visit you in return. :)