The lines have fallen to me in pleasant places; Indeed, my heritage is beautiful to me. ~ Psalm 16:6 nasb

Thursday, August 13, 2015

A Carrot, a Butterfly, and Dinner with Friends

August 8.

I wandered out into my garden to take some macro pictures for you, and started with the carrots, because they're growing!!!  Look at that carrot--isn't it beautiful?


As I rounded the corner of the strawberry bed, this beautiful butterfly landed in the dirt.  What a great photo opportunity--and I promptly forgot about the rest of the garden.  Such is my aging mind!


A little later, my "big sister" Lori came by, and we chatted for so long that I invited her and her hubby to stay for dinner.  She ran home and got her chicken and other yummies, and we grilled the meat.  Lori made sangria with fruit from her son Bryan's Wisconsin farm.





Food and drink--no pictures of us or our friends!  We had a wonderful time catching up, eating on the patio and enjoying the beautiful summer evening together.


Back to life,
Christine

Visit my photography blog
Visit my photography website

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your encouraging comments! I appreciate them very much, and will visit you in return. :)