The lines have fallen to me in pleasant places; Indeed, my heritage is beautiful to me. ~ Psalm 16:6 nasb

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

My Special Place

Here is my special place, nestled deep in my back yard, which comes to a point like a pie wedge.  Although it is overgrown with weeds, and only half-finished with brick paving stones (which are no longer available in their size!), my Smith & Hawken bench beckons me to come sit with a glass of iced tea and relax in the summer shade.



There's my bench, under the maple tree back behind my vegetable garden.


Every year I dream of one day, when the edging will be finished and neat, and the dirt will be filled with more flowers and plants than weeds and brambles.   One day, hopefully soon.  Until then, I sit and dream in the lazy, warm summer sunshine.


Back to life,
Christine

Visit my photography blog
Visit my photography website

1 comment:

  1. Oh, what a treat! To have my own 'secret garden...' *sigh* What bliss that would be! :) Enjoy your private spot a little today for me. xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your encouraging comments! I appreciate them very much, and will visit you in return. :)