The lines have fallen to me in pleasant places; Indeed, my heritage is beautiful to me. ~ Psalm 16:6 nasb

Friday, June 15, 2012

Two Years Down, Two To Go!

May 15.  This is the date Jacob finished his last final exam at Joliet Junior College.  He was happy.  :)


Yes, he passed all of his final exams, and he was done.  The celebration came on May 18, in the form of GRADUATION.  (See me smiling as I type this?)



Jacob's buddy Bryan graduated, too.  I caught a peek of Bryan standing with the other graduates.  Jacob was a few rows behind Bryan.



President of Joliet Junior College








Jacob and his grandma


Fernando and me with Jacob (I exist!!)

Danny, Thomas, Jacob, Joseph

Grandpa, Jacob, Grandma

We're all so proud of Jacob!  Watch out, WIU!  Here he comes!!


Back to life,
Christine

Visit my photography blog
Visit my photography website

2 comments:

  1. What a AMAZING celebration to celebrate!!! Congratulations!!

    I love ALL the photo shots too. [o=

    Blessings and ((HUGS))
    -Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. WooHoo!!! Great memories!

    {{{HUGS}}},
    Lori

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your encouraging comments! I appreciate them very much, and will visit you in return. :)