The lines have fallen to me in pleasant places; Indeed, my heritage is beautiful to me. ~ Psalm 16:6 nasb

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Saved for Future Use

I wanted to be careful how much compost we were going to purchase.  I visited our landscaper's website, and I used their square-yardage calculator and everything.   It was still too much!


Since the compost was piled on our patio, and we wanted to use said patio throughout the summer, Fernando decided the compost must be moved.  He indicated the spot, and the guys went to work.





Meanwhile, Fernando laid out the pool cover and folded it up to store for next winter's use.



Once the guys moved all the compost, Danny hosed off the patio.


The compost is stored, and our patio is "good to go" for summer!


Back to life,
Christine

Visit my photography blog
Visit my photography website

1 comment:

Thank you for your encouraging comments! I appreciate them very much, and will visit you in return. :)