The lines have fallen to me in pleasant places; Indeed, my heritage is beautiful to me. ~ Psalm 16:6 nasb

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

How Much Wood Would A...

Now that school's out (except for Thomas), the guys have been pretty busy with special chores.   One chore was loading firewood from Grandpa's and Grandma's house (they'll be closing on its sale and /moving pretty soon) and stacking it in our back yard for the coming winter.  I love fires in the fireplace!





Done with Phase I

Then, the guys made a second trip to their grandparents' home to get more!





Phase II is complete!

When I look out back and see this lovely pile, I dream of our winter fireplace.  But I'm not done enjoying summer yet, either!!


Back to life,
Christine

Visit my photography blog
Visit my photography website

1 comment:

  1. It's wonderful to see families working together :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your encouraging comments! I appreciate them very much, and will visit you in return. :)