The lines have fallen to me in pleasant places; Indeed, my heritage is beautiful to me. ~ Psalm 16:6 nasb

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Bathroom Hooks

I bought some towel hooks for our main bathroom, which I envisioned being decorated in a nautical theme.  I can't tell you when I bought those hooks.  The store is out of business, and needless to say, the hooks were gathering dust in a corner of my master bedroom closet.  But, finally, the walls were ready for the hooks to go in, and there was much rejoicing from the male cheering section of the family to finally have hooks for their towels.  :)


The seashell shower curtain is rather old and slightly yellowed, but the hooks look darling on the wall, don't you think?


I bought the four hooks for $1.99 each.  But that was long ago!  I'm so happy to have them grace our bathroom wall.


There are still a few things left to do in this bathroom, so I'll have to post more when we actually get around to doing them--say, in another year or two, LOL!  For now, I'm enjoying my seaside hooks.  :)


Back to life,
Christine

Visit my photography blog
Visit my photography website

2 comments:

  1. Awe! I love the nautical... =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Phia! I know Evy has a lot of this in her home. It's funny--I've seen all her "decor" images, and once our hooks were up, I thought, "Hey--this looks like Evy decoration!" Then I realized I had bought these hooks long before I even knew who Evy was! I love her style. :)

      Delete

Thank you for your encouraging comments! I appreciate them very much, and will visit you in return. :)