The lines have fallen to me in pleasant places; Indeed, my heritage is beautiful to me. ~ Psalm 16:6 nasb

Monday, June 18, 2012

My Spring Garden

Here's a tour of my mid-May veggie garden--what I planted, what's growing, and what's going on.

The rosemary is small but beautiful and fragrant.

The lettuce (black-seeded Simpson) is amazing!

My strawberry plants have established themselves.

Peas were planted late, but seem to be growing.

Blossoms are appearing on my pepper plants.

Tomatoes have been planted and caged.

Since I'm about a month behind on blogging, my garden looks very different than the above.  I will keep plugging away, posting when I can so you can see how things are changing!


Back to life,
Christine

Visit my photography blog
Visit my photography website

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your encouraging comments! I appreciate them very much, and will visit you in return. :)