The lines have fallen to me in pleasant places; Indeed, my heritage is beautiful to me. ~ Psalm 16:6 nasb

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Onions and Flowers

Danny helped me plant the rest of our onions in our front yard sun garden.  Yes, the garden is filled with flowers.  But you may also notice that there's garlic growing here, too!  When you run out of room in the traditional garden, may as well plant stuff wherever there's room!


My mom gave me some geraniums, and I found a few spots in the same garden where Danny could plant them.


I also used Jacob's strong arm to get a few stubborn weeds pulled.


Then, Danny watered everything for me.


Thanks for your help, guys!  The garden looks great!!


Back to life,
Christine

Visit my photography blog
Visit my photography website

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Beautiful! Would you believe that we have ZERO flowers this year :( I didn't work outside at all and so we are barren of natural decor. You've inspired me...hehe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's okay! (And I'm glad to have inspired you!) I have planted little by little each year, trying for more perennials than annuals, and the gardens are slowly filling in. I like flowers and plants I can't kill. :)

      Christine

      Delete

Thank you for your encouraging comments! I appreciate them very much, and will visit you in return. :)