The lines have fallen to me in pleasant places; Indeed, my heritage is beautiful to me. ~ Psalm 16:6 nasb

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Tea Talk -- How Precious His Thoughts


Welcome to my home!
Sit and share a cup of tea with me as we encourage each other in the Lord.
To participate, click on Ruth's button above.


I'm having...a cup of coffee, which is rare for me.  I'm using my everyday Pfaltzgraff tea cup in the Ocean Breeze pattern.  I shot several images of bubbles in my tea and coffee cups, and here, I think, is the final one.


I'm feeling...just fine!

On my mind...is all the information from yesterday's photography seminar.  I'm thinking about lots of things to apply to both my business and my photography.  I met some very nice people and learned so much from several professional photographers who freely shared their time and knowledge.  I'm trying to process everything while on information overload!

I leave you with...a verse about God's thoughts, since I have been thinking a lot.  :)

How precious also are Your thoughts to me, O God!
How vast is the sum of them!
If I should count them, they would outnumber the sand.
When I awake, I am still with You.
Psalm 139:17-18 NASB


Chocolate biscotti, made by Miss Jo, a nice accompaniment to tea!

One more note--after reading the caption above, I realize that the phrase a nice accompaniment to tea is a misplaced modifier which should properly be placed next to the word biscotti.  But I'm leaving it where it is, because I think Miss Jo would also be a nice accompaniment to tea.

Back to life,
Christine

visit my photography blog!
christine anne photography

6 comments:

  1. We call it "dangling modifier", and, oh, how I always do that unconsciously then laugh about how hilarious the meaning could get with a slight misplacement.
    A beautiful day to you, Christine. Your coffee looks so fresh with those bubbles. Oh, what a blessing to be in photography seminars and learn more from the pro.I love to hear people combining business and hobby together.
    I just claimed back my broken camera from the service center today and I'm happy with the result. It's good that it's still within its warranty period (which expires next week) so I didn't have to pay anything for the repair. I'm so excited to be reunited with my camera again after 2 weeks!

    Beautiful verse! And I was glad to hear you're feeling just fine today.

    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so nice to hear you are doing so well. Love the photos, scripture as usual. I love how you put time and energy into what you post. The verses always feed my soul, ty.

    That is so exciting that you are just moving along with developing your photography business! Sounds like you will are moving along so nicely. [o=

    Blessings and ((HUGS))
    -Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh that biscotti looks good. I think it tastes better with coffee than with tea. Tea tastes better with shortbread. But all stand very well on their own as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful pictures!!! Wow! Have a grand day! Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yummy biscotti.

    Haha, I probably do that all time!

    Sharity

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great scripture. I'm so happy you found my blog, so that I could "find" yours! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your encouraging comments! I appreciate them very much, and will visit you in return. :)