The lines have fallen to me in pleasant places; Indeed, my heritage is beautiful to me. ~ Psalm 16:6 nasb

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Tea Talk -- God Who Sees


Welcome to my home!
Sit and share a cup of tea with me as we encourage each other in the Lord.
To participate, click on Ruth's button above.


I'm having...organic Earl Gray tea.  I found a tin of it at Whole Foods, and it is the best Earl Gray I have ever tasted.  Mmmm...

Another shot of my regular tea cup with rooibos tea and bubbles

I'm feeling...good.  You all know this generally does not change!

On my mind...is writing a devotional about one of the names of God.  I was asked to do this just last night, and have been thinking about it all day.  My first thought was You are a God who sees.  For I know He sees me and is with me through all of life's trials, throughout all my journey, within all peaceful times and painful times.  I will continue to think on this before I start to write.

I leave you with...The verses surrounding that same name of God:

The angel of the LORD said to her further,
"Behold, you are with child,
And you will bear a son;
And you shall call his name Ishmael,
Because the LORD has given heed to your affliction...
Then she called the name of the LORD who spoke to her,
"You are a God who sees";
for she said, "Have I even remained alive here after seeing Him?"
Genesis 16:11, 13 nasb [emphasis mine]


He sees--even the tiny seeds within this flowering grass!!

Back to life,
Christine

visit my photography blog!
christine anne photography