The lines have fallen to me in pleasant places; Indeed, my heritage is beautiful to me. ~ Psalm 16:6 nasb

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Tea Talk -- God Who Sees


Welcome to my home!
Sit and share a cup of tea with me as we encourage each other in the Lord.
To participate, click on Ruth's button above.


I'm having...organic Earl Gray tea.  I found a tin of it at Whole Foods, and it is the best Earl Gray I have ever tasted.  Mmmm...

Another shot of my regular tea cup with rooibos tea and bubbles

I'm feeling...good.  You all know this generally does not change!

On my mind...is writing a devotional about one of the names of God.  I was asked to do this just last night, and have been thinking about it all day.  My first thought was You are a God who sees.  For I know He sees me and is with me through all of life's trials, throughout all my journey, within all peaceful times and painful times.  I will continue to think on this before I start to write.

I leave you with...The verses surrounding that same name of God:

The angel of the LORD said to her further,
"Behold, you are with child,
And you will bear a son;
And you shall call his name Ishmael,
Because the LORD has given heed to your affliction...
Then she called the name of the LORD who spoke to her,
"You are a God who sees";
for she said, "Have I even remained alive here after seeing Him?"
Genesis 16:11, 13 nasb [emphasis mine]


He sees--even the tiny seeds within this flowering grass!!

Back to life,
Christine

visit my photography blog!
christine anne photography

4 comments:

  1. Ohh this is so true..the God who sees. I will ponder on this today, thank you for sharing! For awhile I felt forgotten but truly his didn't. I have to remember He is a God who does see. PTL!

    Blessings!
    -Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Christine~ Thank you for always joining me at the Times for tea. I love your visits. I have that verse in my shop at the farm. It has started several conversations with customers.

    I also see this in studying Revelation lately. I will post about it soon - "I know your works" He says to the seven churches.

    God Bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. AMEN.

    My soul blessed the Lord reading this post. How true! He is our God who sees us. He is our Father who watches over us and He never slumber nor sleep...I would want to get hold of that devotional, Christine, when you're done writing it...
    Thank you for ministering to my heart. It's early Friday morning here...so your post is my readings already. I'll keep this truth in my heart for the whole day...Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's what amazes me about God. He sees everything. I'm glad that includes our inmost wishes and highest hopes.

    It's been awhile since I last had Earl Grey. It was nice having tea with you. As always I love your photos.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your encouraging comments! I appreciate them very much, and will visit you in return. :)