The lines have fallen to me in pleasant places; Indeed, my heritage is beautiful to me. ~ Psalm 16:6 nasb

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Thanksgiving Pie R Squared

Time to blog again!  I was so glad to have taken so many photos on Thanksgiving.  :)


After the guys woke up from post-meal naptime, the younger guys started tossing out hints.  Thomas was the first, because he's 14 and a growing young man, and is almost always hungry, and is always up for eating dessert, especially Thanksgiving pie.


Yep, there were six pies total.  My mom made a traditional French apple pie, and a pumpkin pie.  I added a pumpkin pecan, lemon buttermilk (my favorite), French coconut (Danny's favorite), and a traditional pecan pie.  Six pies.  Nine people.  You do the math.  :)


So the pies were divvied up, doled out, and deliciously enjoyed.  Oh, we also had fresh whipped cream and Andy's frozen custard.  We love Andy's.  :)


Enjoy the photos.

 My kid brother, who got me hooked for good on photography.  His camera is better than mine...




 My dad has a sweet tooth.  Is this seconds or thirds??

Lemon buttermilk pie with fresh whipped cream.

Back to life,
Christine

visit my photography blog!
captured by Christine Anne