The lines have fallen to me in pleasant places; Indeed, my heritage is beautiful to me. ~ Psalm 16:6 nasb

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Tea Talk--Thanks Forever


Welcome to my home!
Sit and have a cup of tea with me and share a little time of relaxation and encouragement.
To join, click on Ruth's button above!

I'm having...a cup of strawberry rhubarb tea (in the photo below).  I drank out of this beautiful teacup that belongs to Lori when our family visited her house for Friday Game Night last week!


I'm feeling...a bit overwhelmed with to-do's.  That hasn't changed since last week, though.  I wish some of them would just float away!  But that won't happen, either.  And in the midst of the list, the laundry, and the dishes, and the...await me!

Lori's single-cup tea ball

On my mind...is our family get-together this Saturday evening!  All 11 of us (with my dad as the patriarch) will share a "breakfast at dinnertime" potluck this Saturday.  My sister-in-law plans to bring biscuits and gravy, which I can't wait to try.  She is a great cook!  We're getting together before Thanksgiving, because my brother and sister-in-law will be sharing that special day with her extended family, and will miss Thanksgiving at my parents' home.  Thanksgiving will start to be on my mind next Sunday!


I leave you with...a Bible verse of thanks, in honor of this wonderful season.

So we Your people and the sheep of Your pasture
Will give thanks to You forever;
To all generations we will tell of Your praise.
Psalm 79:13 nasb

Back to life,
Christine

visit my photography blog!
captured by Christine Anne