The lines have fallen to me in pleasant places; Indeed, my heritage is beautiful to me. ~ Psalm 16:6 nasb

Monday, December 8, 2014

UIC Thanksgiving Concert

November 21.

Danny's first concert!  I was so excited!  He had joined the UIC University Choir, becoming well-known almost instantly for his booming tenor voice.  We couldn't wait to hear him sing as part of a choir; it was sure to be beautiful.  And it was!

They sang on a Friday evening, at the Notre Dame Church in Chicago just a few blocks from campus.  It was an absolutely beautiful building and sanctuary.





The program indicated that photography/videography of any kind was strictly prohibited.  So I had to sneak the few shots I took during the program.

The choir lined up along the sides of the sanctuary, and we joined with them in singing America the Beautiful.  Ringed by beautiful voices singing out this wonderful song--amazing!



Various choirs sang--the University Choir, the Women's Choral Ensemble, and the Chamber Choir.



After the concert, and after the kids cleaned up everything, we had just a few minutes to take a few pictures.



Danny with his Grandma and Grandpa.


Back to life,
Christine

Visit my photography blog
Visit my photography website

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your encouraging comments! I appreciate them very much, and will visit you in return. :)