The lines have fallen to me in pleasant places; Indeed, my heritage is beautiful to me. ~ Psalm 16:6 nasb

Thursday, December 4, 2014

The Last Game

November 1.

Our last game of the season.  We didn't know it at the time, because if we won this game, we'd go on to the next in the playoffs.  This was the first game in the regional homeschool playoffs, and we got to play in it!  We drove up to Wisconsin to play the SWCHA Saints, another homeschool team who had organized the playoff tournament.  We had played them at home earlier in the year, and it was an evenly matched game.


Pre-game prayer.




One of my favorite shots of Thomas.


Kickoff!






For several minutes, while our team was struggling, I stopped shooting the action to capture a few shots of Thomas.  I was blessed to get these of him blocking.





Post-game prayer.

We're so thankful Thomas got to play football.  It was a tough year, but he knew it would be his last one on the team because of future plans, and we hope he not only enjoyed it, but at times endured it, learned patience, teamwork, and love of the game.

Thomas, Dad and I praise the Lord for you, for your dedication, diligence, and perseverance this season despite all the challenges. We thank Him for your quiet steadfastness and commitment to Him, and we can’t wait to see what He does in your life as you prepare for graduation. Love you, son!


Back to life,
Christine

Visit my photography blog
Visit my photography website

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your encouraging comments! I appreciate them very much, and will visit you in return. :)