The lines have fallen to me in pleasant places; Indeed, my heritage is beautiful to me. ~ Psalm 16:6 nasb

Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Packing Up the Garden

October 22.

Well, it was time to "pack up" the garden for winter.  A little late with the harvest, but the Lord was gracious and we were able to the bulk of the work done.


Sweet red peppers to pick.

Parsley to cut, chop, and freeze.


Every tomato larger than a golf ball gets picked!

Sweet green peppers.


After the harvest, it was time to get all the Velcro tape off the plants.  I save this each year for the next year.  This is the tape that holds the drooping plants up against the stakes.



Joseph was diligent to make sure every tomato that could be picked was picked.



Pulling up stakes.

A rare picture of me--working instead of taking pictures, lol.

The tomato harvest on my counter--wow!

Those tomatoes will slowly ripen, and we'll get to use them in sauce, salsa, and sandwiches.  Yum!


Back to life,
Christine

Visit my photography blog
Visit my photography website

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your encouraging comments! I appreciate them very much, and will visit you in return. :)