The lines have fallen to me in pleasant places; Indeed, my heritage is beautiful to me. ~ Psalm 16:6 nasb

Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Jacob's Tree

October 21.

This tree has followed Jacob around since he was three months old!  We received it from my dad (who got it from an Arbor Day event April 1991), and planted it at our little duplex, our first house.

When we moved temporarily to an apartment, we dug up the little yardstick tree and replanted it at my parents' house.


Then when we moved to our current house, we dug it up yet again and here it is, 23 years later.  Isn't it just so pretty?  I think so too.


Back to life,
Christine

Visit my photography blog
Visit my photography website

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your encouraging comments! I appreciate them very much, and will visit you in return. :)