The lines have fallen to me in pleasant places; Indeed, my heritage is beautiful to me. ~ Psalm 16:6 nasb

Wednesday, December 24, 2014

A Folksy Christmas

December 18.

My dad's folk music club put on a concert at the clubhouse at my parents' housing community last week!  It was a very special time for everyone--Fernando, Jacob, Danny and I went to enjoy it, and we surprised Dad with the guys' friends Caleb and Andy (brothers) who also love music.


My dad plays the harmonica.


When he introduces himself, he says he's the group's best harmonica player.  (Ahem--he's their only harmonica player!)



Singing and guitar playing, familiar Christmas songs, and some new to the ear.






Clapping along to the music.



This was a really fun evening out, especially to see my dad play and hear Christmas music!


Back to life,
Christine

Visit my photography blog
Visit my photography website

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your encouraging comments! I appreciate them very much, and will visit you in return. :)