The lines have fallen to me in pleasant places; Indeed, my heritage is beautiful to me. ~ Psalm 16:6 nasb

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

A Date with My Honey

October 27.

Time for Fernando and I to catch a few hours by ourselves!  We decided to visit the Morton Arboretum--pricey if you're not a member, but it was worth it, even if most of the leaves fell a few weeks earlier.

 Starting down our chosen path.




I tried to take a few shots of Fernando; this was my favorite.


Have you ever tried to secure your camera on the ledge of a little bridge, to set the timer (didn't bring the remote) and try to get in the picture with your hair looking good and the pose just right?  Here's one that actually turned out!


And here's my favorite one.


Fernando had fun shooting me, too.


We had to walk into and through the pines to get back to our car.  I'm not a huge fan of pine trees, but just walking up to these was amazing.  Such a feeling of height--of the trees, and smallness--of me standing before them, came over me.  I really want to make this image into a canvas and put it on my wall--that's how much I love it!



We walked, wandered, talked and kissed, and talked of recent days and past months.  We have been through so much, and I've hardly blogged about it (sorry for not sharing details!).  The Lord has been gracious to us, made our marriage stronger, our friendship sweeter, and our family closer.


Back to life,
Christine

Visit my photography blog
Visit my photography website

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your encouraging comments! I appreciate them very much, and will visit you in return. :)