The lines have fallen to me in pleasant places; Indeed, my heritage is beautiful to me. ~ Psalm 16:6 nasb

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Friday Frisbee, Hot Hot Hot

July 5.  Another gruesomely hot day.


July 6.  Another--hey, I just typed that.


I thought my outdoor thermometer might be broken.  But alas, it was true--we had about four days where our poor thermometer hovered around 104 degrees.  We had air conditioning.  The problem?  This day was Frisbee Friday.  And they played.




One of the men went out to play, and we razzed him pretty good from the sidelines.  At one point, one of the guys ran his water bottle out to him.



Below, Jacob tries to explain himself after he emptied Kelle's Mason jar of the last bit of water.



Even with the heat, the guys and girls still played their hearts out.  And we had fun watching.  :)

Back to life,
Christine

Visit my photography blog
Visit my photography website

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your encouraging comments! I appreciate them very much, and will visit you in return. :)