The lines have fallen to me in pleasant places; Indeed, my heritage is beautiful to me. ~ Psalm 16:6 nasb

Thursday, July 5, 2012

The Guys Go Camping

May 22.  Fernando, Jacob, and Danny got ready for a campout/canoe trip.  They brought along two of their buddies, Caleb and Dan.


All I had to do was stand around and take pictures!  No packing or organizing the car.  Just having fun with my camera, and waiting for my guys to leave.



See?  Having fun with my camera, and a broken mirror.  (I'm not superstitious in the least.)


 Caleb

Caleb and Dan brought a lot of refreshments, and food.  (It was an overnight trip.  Twenty-four hours.)


 
 Waiting to leave.


 Caleb and Dan say goodbye to their mom.

 The guys chat while waiting to leave.


 Everyone is in the car!

 Maybe Danny forgot something?

And one last goof-off look before leaving.

I still had two guys at home (Joseph and Thomas), but it was quieter.  And the going-guys and the staying-guys all had their own fun for the next 24 hours.  :)


Back to life,
Christine

Visit my photography blog
Visit my photography website

1 comment:

  1. The camera really caught it - we actually had as much fun as we looked...
    I want to do that again.

    Thanks for taking (and posting) these!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your encouraging comments! I appreciate them very much, and will visit you in return. :)