The lines have fallen to me in pleasant places; Indeed, my heritage is beautiful to me. ~ Psalm 16:6 nasb

Monday, July 16, 2012

Shattered: The Eight Hundred Ceiling

July first.  Lazy Sunday afternoon.  Fernando suggested a Scrabble game.  I'm always up for a Scrabble game.  It was one of those games.  You Scrabble players know what I'm talking about.  At one point, I had the following tiles:

W  -  U  -  U  -  A  -  A  -  A  -  F

Try doing something with that.  No fun.  Here is a picture of our finished board:


Our combined score?  833.  The 800 ceiling has officially been shattered.  I think that's four 800+ games, with one of those being a 900+ game.  Yeah.  It has been a really good year for Scrabble.  :)


Back to life,
Christine

Visit my photography blog
Visit my photography website

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your encouraging comments! I appreciate them very much, and will visit you in return. :)