The lines have fallen to me in pleasant places; Indeed, my heritage is beautiful to me. ~ Psalm 16:6 nasb

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Summer Hair Styles

I found a neat website/blog post about easy hairstyles.  I thought I'd try one.  The first time I did it, it really was easy.  Click here to view the original post, which has a ton of hairstyles you can do with your (at least) shoulder-length hair.  Here's how my first try turned out:




See my silver hair showing?  Woo-hoo!  Okay, now here's a different hairstyle I "created" all on my own.  Actually, a friend's daughter told me how to sort-of make this, and so I tried it.  I used much fewer bobby pins, and it stayed in my fine, thin hair.  And keep noticing all the silver--I have a streak of silver!!



For this hairstyle, I pulled my hair into a high ponytail.  Then I twisted the band around, but on the last "pull-through," I pulled my hair just part of the way through.  Then I wrapped the loose tail around and secured everything with bobby pins.  Just in case you want to try it.


All these hairstyles still take tons of time for me to do.  I'm so bad at styling my own hair, and I haven't had daughters to experiment on.  :)  But these styles have been worth it, helping me to keep my hair up and off my neck.  Yay for keeping cool in any way that I can this summer!


Back to life,
Christine

Visit my photography blog
Visit my photography website

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your encouraging comments! I appreciate them very much, and will visit you in return. :)