The lines have fallen to me in pleasant places; Indeed, my heritage is beautiful to me. ~ Psalm 16:6 nasb

Friday, May 8, 2015

Honored on His Birthday

April 16.

Happy birthday, Danny!

Danny turned 22 today, and Fernando and I headed downtown with him to UIC.  Not for his birthday, though--he was being inducted into Phi Kappa Phi, UIC's chapter of the National Honor Society.




Danny's University Choir director Dr. Anderson presented him with his certificate and pin!


Danny posed with the president of UIC's NHS chapter.


Danny obligingly posed for photos with his dad and mom.  We were happy in the Lord for our son's hard work which brought him this special achievement!




In the parking lot, I couldn't resist taking a picture of the skyline, even if there were parking lot lights in the picture.  It was a beautiful sight with the blue, blue sky!


Happy birthday, Danny, and congratulations on your special achievement!


Back to life,
Christine

Visit my photography blog
Visit my photography website

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your encouraging comments! I appreciate them very much, and will visit you in return. :)