The lines have fallen to me in pleasant places; Indeed, my heritage is beautiful to me. ~ Psalm 16:6 nasb

Monday, May 18, 2015

Summer in My Special Place

My special place at the back of our back yard is, well, special.  Correction--it will be special, just as soon as I figure out how to "decorate" it.  For now, it's a pile of weeds, surrounded by a half-built brick wall.


Today, I went out there with a yard waste back, a shovel, and a pitchfork.  I wanted to clear out at least a little spot.  I'm tired of weeds, and I want flowers.



The above is where I ended, which was when my back couldn't take any more.  I'm hoping that later this summer--most likely autumn--my guys can mow down all the weeds, and we can lay down some landscape fabric to control the weeds and mulch to cover it up, and I'll be able to plant some flowers.  Here's hoping!


Back to life,
Christine

Visit my photography blog
Visit my photography website

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your encouraging comments! I appreciate them very much, and will visit you in return. :)