The lines have fallen to me in pleasant places; Indeed, my heritage is beautiful to me. ~ Psalm 16:6 nasb

Saturday, May 30, 2015

Rainbow

Tonight in the sky.



I set My bow in the cloud, and it shall be for a sign of a covenant between Me and the earth. 
It shall come about, when I bring a cloud over the earth, 
that the bow will be seen in the cloud, 
and I will remember My covenant, 
which is between Me and you 
and every living creature of all flesh; 
and never again shall the water become a flood 
to destroy all flesh. 
When the bow is in the cloud, 
then I will look upon it, 
to remember the everlasting covenant 
between God and every living creature of all flesh 
that is on the earth.” 
And God said to Noah, 
“This is the sign of the covenant 
which I have established 
between Me and all flesh that is on the earth.”
Genesis 9:13-17 NASB


Back to life,
Christine

Visit my photography blog
Visit my photography website

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your encouraging comments! I appreciate them very much, and will visit you in return. :)