The lines have fallen to me in pleasant places; Indeed, my heritage is beautiful to me. ~ Psalm 16:6 nasb

Friday, January 10, 2014

The Sheep is Shorn!

I already posted a photo of what Jacob looked like when he first got home:


Well, he went back to WIU afterwards (this was Thanksgiving), and came home a few weeks later, done with his last semester at school.  The very first item on our To-Do List was a haircut!


At least the top of his head looked more normal!  Finally, he shaved.  Somewhat.


I do like the goatee, but it needs some work.  Jacob will be starting his internship very soon, so let's hope they ask him to ditch the facial hair--or at least keep it to a minimum.  :)


Back to life,
Christine

Visit my photography blog
Visit my photography website

2 comments:

  1. He looks great. Hubby has a goatee, so I like them. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your encouraging comments! I appreciate them very much, and will visit you in return. :)