The lines have fallen to me in pleasant places; Indeed, my heritage is beautiful to me. ~ Psalm 16:6 nasb

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Home for Thanksgiving

This was our last train pick-up.  Jacob was home for Thanksgiving!  One more train drop-off, then a drive to WIU to pack him up in the dead of winter, and he would be home for good.  But for Thanksgiving week, we had him home to enjoy.

I should say, mostly enjoy, lol.  Here's what he looked like upon arrival.


No-Shave November turned into something bigger.  But I can't say better.  He's positively bushy!

He and his brothers stayed up half that first night talking and playing together, so I know his brothers missed him.  Another lazy day before Thanksgiving, I caught Jacob and his dad on the couch:


So good to have him home again.


Back to life,
Christine

Visit my photography blog
Visit my photography website

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your encouraging comments! I appreciate them very much, and will visit you in return. :)