The lines have fallen to me in pleasant places; Indeed, my heritage is beautiful to me. ~ Psalm 16:6 nasb

Friday, January 17, 2014

Simply Christmas

We had a beautifully simple Christmas.  Matt and Char arrived mid-afternoon, so we shared brunch, relaxed, and played until they came.

This was the official Christmas, and the gifts were arranged around--and under--it.


Thomas took a nap, while Jacob sipped something hot.


Mom and Dad.



It's official--I was there!!



The guys brought games for the afternoon.


The Jackson family!

My mom got this tee-shirt for my dad.

The giver of Mom's gift made her play a game where she had to guess who the giver was!


She received Catch Phrase, from Danny!

Char received a variety of ornaments from Mom.

Matt opened his foodie gift basket from Jacob.

Fernando received a Best Buy gift card from Jeff.

Thomas bought me spices from Penzeys!  *woot*

Jeff got a book he really wanted.

A rare smile for Joseph as he opens his Andy's (frozen custard) gift card!

Jacob was pretty happy with his restaurant gift card.

Char got Danny a gift card to Five Guys.  He likes food.


Thomas got a football.  (No words needed!)

We've got a great family.  Thank You, Lord, for such a beautiful Christmas spent with family.  We had a blessed day together.


Back to life,
Christine

Visit my photography blog
Visit my photography website

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your encouraging comments! I appreciate them very much, and will visit you in return. :)