The lines have fallen to me in pleasant places; Indeed, my heritage is beautiful to me. ~ Psalm 16:6 nasb

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Tea Talk -- The Generation of the Upright


Welcome to my home for Ruth's Tea Talk!
Sit and share a cup of tea with me as we encourage each other in the Lord.
To participate, click on Ruth's button above.


I'm having...a cup of coconut black tea, in my Gibson china tea cup.  I took this photo last week because I shared tea with...


...two of my "borrowed" daughters!  I'm so glad Helen lets me "borrow" them, especially for tea.

Gabrielle, Michelle, and I sharing tea time together!

I'm feeling...fine, and less overwhelmed than last week.

On my mind...is preparing for a trip!  I'll be gone for a mere seven days, which means I'll miss Tea Talk next week (no internet where I'm going!).  Though half the time I argue with myself that I should just stay home and try to get things done, a small voice tells me I need to go.  I will have precious chunks of time to read His Word, reflect, and pray, and even just sit and relax without distraction.  I'm definitely looking forward to that part of my trip.

I leave you with...the passage of Scripture that we are memorizing together for church.  What a promise the Lord has given us!


Praise the LORD!
How blessed is the man who fears the LORD,
Who greatly delights in His commandments.
His descendants will be mighty on earth;
The generation of the upright will be blessed.
Psalm 112:1-2 NASB



Gabrielle took this shot -- looking up into my drying cayenne peppers


May He be the spice in your week!


Back to life,
Christine

Visit my photography blog
Visit my photography website

3 comments:

  1. Hi sweet friend! I can FINALLY leave commments...and see Linky's...haven't been able to for 24 hours.

    Hope you can join us Friday night for game night! I'll have tea... ;-)

    Blessings, friend!
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Christine!

    Thanks for sharing your beautiful photo with your "borrowed" daughters. You look like 3 sisters, and it's hard to tell the age difference! You all look radiant.

    I'll pray for your trip, too.

    Loved that verse. Thanks!

    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your encouraging comments! I appreciate them very much, and will visit you in return. :)