The lines have fallen to me in pleasant places; Indeed, my heritage is beautiful to me. ~ Psalm 16:6 nasb

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Family Date Night!

Labor Day weekend started out with a two-day multi-family garage sale in our driveway.  Temps were in the 90s and it was very humid, but we survived.  Barely.


And everyone made money!  We celebrated having a great garage sale by having a family date at Andy's on Sunday.  Isn't this a wonderful sign to see?  It beckons us to come on in and have some yum.  :)




Now this is what life is all about:  family, together, and ice cream.  A great combination.  This is tongue-in-cheek humor, of course.  And tongue-licking lips, and lip-smacking good.  :)


Sun in their eyes


Our yum-yum, waiting for us behind the window...


Fernando thinks he has to look at the camera whenever I take a picture.  Jacob is simply goofing off.


See?  Lots of fun, laughter, and yummy in our tummy.


Thomas paid for a root beer out of his own money so he could make his own root beer float.


Best brothers and buds, sharing a seat.


This is what frozen custard does to our boys.  They're pretty normal otherwise...



The more serious-but-still-slightly-goofy brother picture.


I love my family.


Back to life,
Christine

Visit my photography blog
Visit my photography website

3 comments:

  1. I love your family, too! :-)

    I just hired the guitar teacher...we start Monday. So the garage sale was a success on several levels!

    {{{HUGS}}},
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. These photos are awesome! And tell your son Thomas to try a Root Beer Freeze sometime -- they mix the root beer with the custard, like a shake! We like it made from chocolate. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how fun and YUM! What a great highlight to a long day of work. Good Job guys. [o=

    Blessings and ((HUGS))!
    -Mary

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your encouraging comments! I appreciate them very much, and will visit you in return. :)