The lines have fallen to me in pleasant places; Indeed, my heritage is beautiful to me. ~ Psalm 16:6 nasb

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Tea Talk -- And This I Pray


Welcome to my home!
Sit and share a cup of tea with me as we encourage each other in the Lord.
To participate, click on Ruth's button above.


I'm having...organic Rishi blueberry rooibos tea.  I found this tea at Whole Foods, and it is one of my favorites.  Every time I open my cabinet, I can smell its fruity fragrance, even though it's sealed with both an inner seal and a lid!  Mmm.

Rooibos in my Pfaltzgraff tea cup and saucer

I'm feeling...okay!  My back is a little sore; I think it's from bowling a few days ago.  We sure had fun with myself, three guys, and their Grandpa and Grandma.  We also ate ribs for dinner, with my homemade barbecue sauce (I'm still perfecting the recipe and should have a revised one to post soon).

On my mind...for this week, I'm thinking about a possible "internship" for Danny with an orthopedic surgeon.  We had been given the name of a surgeon a few months ago, and then that name popped up again in conversation at our homeschool convention.  We'll see where that goes.  I also have several items on my to-do list that NEED to get done.  Plus, I'm seriously itching to de-clutter and clean, but I have to do everything else first!

I leave you with...a prayer that Paul and Timothy prayed for the Christians in Philippi.  Today it is my prayer for you.  :)

And this I pray, that your love may abound still more and more in real knowledge and all discernment, so that you may approve the things that are excellent, in order to be sincere and blameless until the day of Christ; having been filled with the fruit of righteousness which comes through Jesus Christ, to the glory and praise of God.
Philippians 1:9-11 NASB


Threadleaf coreopsis in my new front garden


Back to life,
Christine

Visit my photography blog
Visit my photography website

3 comments:

  1. bowling and ribs with family and friends sounds like a lot of fun. I have coreopsis in my front yard also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was the PERFECT prayer for me today.
    THANK YOU.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Christine!
    I was here yesterday and when I was about to post my comment, our power was interrupted due to storm. Anyways, I'm back.
    Thank you for your prayer and for the encouraging words you left on my blog yesterday. They really ministered to my heart.
    Your post made me want to look for Rooibos tea here but I don't think we have it in our local super market.
    Hope you have a restful weekend.
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your encouraging comments! I appreciate them very much, and will visit you in return. :)