The lines have fallen to me in pleasant places; Indeed, my heritage is beautiful to me. ~ Psalm 16:6 nasb

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Danny



Well, it's done.  Danny has graduated our homeschool high school.  It has been an amazing journey, filled with prayer, love, giggles, prayer, terror (he "ran away" from home when he was three), surprises, laughter, prayer.  It has been pure joy to see my little boy growing up in the fear and admonition of the Lord.

June 12 was the official ceremony and celebration.  I'm waiting for my brother to get our "official" graduation images (both Fernando and I were on stage with Danny to present his diploma); however, I will share below some special images of the day.

Mr. Storm, one of our church elders, gave the commencement speech

Six of the eleven homeschool graduates

Beautiful and delicious, too!  (made by homeschool graduate Keren N.)

A quick side visit to several kiddos--yep, I'm drawn to them like a magnet!!


And finally, Danny's graduation display, reflecting his years growing up in our family.  We wanted to include photos of not only him, but of his brothers and family.  After all, he did not grow up alone!



Thank You, Lord, for the amazing, incredible blessing of DANNY.  :)


Back to life,
Christine

Visit my photography blog
Visit my photography website

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations to Danny and to you! Such a momentous occasion. It brought back the homeschool graduation of both my boys and how amazing it was. Time truly does pass so fast. You both have much to be proud of. :)

    God bless you - Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! What a wonderful accomplishment! Best wishes to Danny and his possible internship!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your encouraging comments! I appreciate them very much, and will visit you in return. :)