The lines have fallen to me in pleasant places; Indeed, my heritage is beautiful to me. ~ Psalm 16:6 nasb

Sunday, June 19, 2011

It Takes Work

We had some beautiful days last week, and on one in particular, we I decided to transplant the overgrown flowers into a new garden.  The guys had dug it out, piled up the dirt and compost, and re-placed the rocks on top of the dirt.


They worked hard to get all of the plants into the new garden.  Well, almost all.  The flowers had multiplied so much over the last few years that I had a lot of clumps with nowhere to plant them.  I'm glad I saved all those plastic flower pots from the store!!  A lady stopped by a few hours after we had placed all the flowers at the curb with a sign.  She happily took them all.


The flowers look a bit wilted, but most of them have survived--they're even blooming!  There are two or three clumps of heliopsis that are still wilted and may die.  But they will come back next year!


My pretty beard tongue blooms in purple and pink.  It loves this garden and I love it!


Like me, Danny enjoys playing with the hose.  :)


Isn't water such fun?  :)


Garden is planted, tools are clean, guys did a ton of work.  Happy day!


Back to life,
Christine

Visit my photography blog
Visit my photography website

1 comment:

Thank you for your encouraging comments! I appreciate them very much, and will visit you in return. :)