The lines have fallen to me in pleasant places; Indeed, my heritage is beautiful to me. ~ Psalm 16:6 nasb

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Tea Talk--Character Exhibited


Welcome to my home!
Sit and have a cup of tea with me and share a little time of relaxation and encouragement.
To join, click on Ruth's button above!


I'm having...peppermint tea.  My tea cup is the Pfaltzgraff Ocean Breeze pattern, and matches our everyday dishes.  It is shown below (not with peppermint tea!) with a breakfast of cinnamon apple puff (recipe tomorrow).



I'm feeling...tired but calm, and looking ahead to a day filled with activity.

On my mind...I'm asking the Lord for His grace today.  So many mishaps and little accidents have occurred around here this week that I'm wondering what the Lord has in store for me today!  And I'm praying that He gives grace to help me yield to Him throughout His plan for my day.

I leave you with...a quote I just found, which describes my week.  May the Lord grant me grace to submit to His loving plan for me, be it easy or hard, simple or complicated, smooth or full of pits.

Character is not made in a crisis; it is only exhibited.
Robert Freeman

Back to life,
Christine

visit my photography blog!
captured by Christine Anne