The lines have fallen to me in pleasant places; Indeed, my heritage is beautiful to me. ~ Psalm 16:6 nasb

Wednesday, September 16, 2015

More 50th Birthday Week Fun

The picture says it all.  I wanted Fernando to take me shooting with my Dad.  So he did.


We had so much fun!  Dad took to the range pretty quickly, and was an amazing shot with both a Glock 19 and our 22 rifle.  He tried the S&W revolver but didn't like it as much as I do (love that gun!)

Looking back, here's a phone picture Fernando took of me from my very first time shooting a handgun (revolver) at the shooting range.


What fun!


Back to life,
Christine

Visit my photography blog
Visit my photography website

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your encouraging comments! I appreciate them very much, and will visit you in return. :)