The lines have fallen to me in pleasant places; Indeed, my heritage is beautiful to me. ~ Psalm 16:6 nasb

Thursday, September 17, 2015

Birthday Week -- A New Park

This sunny, warm afternoon found me running out to my local photography print lab to pick up portraits I shot of some of the guys on the football team (I had been hired to do portraits, head shots, and two home games!!).  I had noticed this park down the street from the lab; it's not on my usual way home, but one day I went the opposite direction down the street and found this.  Today, I stopped for a little bit to wander and take some pictures to include on my website.  I have a section dedicated to session locations for my clients to browse in case they're stuck for where we can take pictures together.


Don't you love the stone bridge?



Weeping willows are so pretty.


A bridge on the other side of the street, next to some baseball fields.

It was so nice to take a little "alone break" for an hour this week.


Back to life,
Christine

Visit my photography blog
Visit my photography website

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your encouraging comments! I appreciate them very much, and will visit you in return. :)