The lines have fallen to me in pleasant places; Indeed, my heritage is beautiful to me. ~ Psalm 16:6 nasb

Tuesday, September 15, 2015

A Sweet Gift

The day after one's birthday is always hard, especially if one has stayed up late, then has to get up to take one's son to the train station at 6:00am.  Sigh.

But, when I stumbled downstairs to grab my purse and a car key this morning, I saw this sitting on the counter...


Danny had made tea for me--organic Irish Breakfast tea, in my Polish pottery mug, filled up nice and high, with an inverted saucer over the top to keep it hot.

A sweet morning gift from a precious son.


Back to life,
Christine

Visit my photography blog
Visit my photography website

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your encouraging comments! I appreciate them very much, and will visit you in return. :)