The lines have fallen to me in pleasant places; Indeed, my heritage is beautiful to me. ~ Psalm 16:6 nasb

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Thank You!

I love Thanksgiving!

It's such a great reminder to get my heart in focus on all the blessings that the Lord has bestowed.  It's easy to forget, and I'm one to complain (or whine) about things.  But when I stop and thank Him, I receive His perspective and His peace and contentment.  Thank You, Lord!

Here is our family Thanksgiving...



Taking the turkey out of the oven is a highly interesting event.


Yes, my dad is slightly goofy.


But he also helps my mom a lot.



Here we are, minus my older brother and his wife.


Typical after-meal picture:  Lounging, watching a football game, dozing, cleanup up in the kitchen...


Danny loves to play around on his grandma's piano.


Board games and phone conversations with extended family...



Then...dessert.  Pie.  Yum.



More goofing around.  My family is a lot of fun.  :)



Even my mom goofs off every now and then.



I hope you had a blessed Thanksgiving Day with family and friends!


Back to life,
Christine

Visit my photography blog
Visit my photography website

2 comments:

  1. These pictures made me sad that my Thanksgiving pies are all eated-up...dang! Now I have a hankering for pumpkin, and it's all your fault.

    ;-)
    {{{HUGS}}},
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a FUN and wonderfully thankful time with the family. [o= What a blessing it must have been.

    Blessings and ((HUGS))
    -Mary

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your encouraging comments! I appreciate them very much, and will visit you in return. :)