The lines have fallen to me in pleasant places; Indeed, my heritage is beautiful to me. ~ Psalm 16:6 nasb

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Tea Talk -- Today!


Welcome to my home for Ruth's Tea Talk!
Sit and share a cup of tea with me as we encourage each other in the Lord.


I'm having...a mug of Irish breakfast tea in my new Polish pottery bubble mug (as they call it).  I love my mug and this tea!


I'm feeling...fine and healthy.  :)

On my mind...is a little bit more baking that needs to be done for the weekend, and then the rest of my focus will be on Christmas Day!  Our extended family will be spending the afternoon and evening in our home, and we hope to create a warm, inviting atmosphere for everyone.  This includes cleaning and all the other preparations that need to happen!  I'm mentally making my lists, and I need to get it all written down in order to sort out all the logistics.  But--I love logistics!

All my snowflake ornaments--I purchase one or two each year--are on our tree!

I leave you with...another appropriate verse for this season of joy, hope, and peace.


...for today in the city of David
there has been born for you a Savior,
who is Christ the Lord.
Luke 2:11 NASB




Merry Christmas, dear Tea-Time friends!!


Back to life,
Christine

Visit my photography blog
Visit my photography website

4 comments:

  1. I don't think I have tried Irish breakfast tea...sounds yummy. And I love your mug!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Chritine,
    Sorry for the late visit. We have been busy preparing for our little presentation tomorrow.

    As usual, I enjoy reading your Tea Talk post, and of course your photos.

    Have a JOY-FILLED celebration this Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joyous Christmas, my dear friend!
    {{{HUGS}}} and much love,
    Lori

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your encouraging comments! I appreciate them very much, and will visit you in return. :)