The lines have fallen to me in pleasant places; Indeed, my heritage is beautiful to me. ~ Psalm 16:6 nasb

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

A Tale of Three Trees

Have you read A Tale of Three Trees, the children's book?  Well, this post is not about that.book.  It is a story of our quest with Lori's family to find a tree.  Really, three trees.  Lori and her guys found one for them.  We found one for us.  Then, we found one for my brother.  So--this is the tale of three trees, told mostly in pictures.

What's a tree farm without a reindeer??


Thomas searches for the trees that are taller than he...

I think this is the one!


We marked one tree we liked, in order to find it again if we decided to choose it!




Once we had three trees chosen and cut down, we posed for a group shot.  (The last time we did that, we were in warm, sunny Florida!)



Shaking the tree on the tree-shaking-thingy


Such strong, manly men!

 Such goofy men!

Follow the car with the tree on top--that's Lori and her family.

We got to stop at the Mouse House again this year!!  Here are our young men, looking manly again, at the Mouse House.  :)


You'll get to see the tree, all decked out, in a post to be posted soon.  :)


Back to life,
Christine

Visit my photography blog
Visit my photography website

2 comments:

  1. Love it! We have so much fun with you guys...
    :o)

    {{{HUGS}}},
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww...such a fun post! I miss cutting down a fresh tree, but have a daughter allergic to pine.

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your encouraging comments! I appreciate them very much, and will visit you in return. :)