The lines have fallen to me in pleasant places; Indeed, my heritage is beautiful to me. ~ Psalm 16:6 nasb

Saturday, July 30, 2011

A Typical Friday Evening

I brought my Ellie with me this Friday evening so that I can share with you what I see on our typical Friday evenings throughout the summer.

There is this great family, and they host Ultimate Frisbee games throughout the summer.  We have been going/watching/playing for, oh, about five years, and we have seen the number of people grow with each year.

There is a "high school" field:

Thomas makes a great block!


And a "college" field:

They had been playing awhile!


Here are some other random shots, and I have to warn you--I didn't pull out my camera until after 8:00pm, and the light was terrible. So the images "are what they are."

Danny and Phil go for the Frisbee.  Double fail!


Joseph makes a block.  He also scored a goal--woohoo!!

Not afraid to chase a girl if she's going for the Frisbee.


I also had a fun time chatting with Jacque (pronounced "Jackie") and her darling three-year-old daughter, who decided she really liked me.  We had a fascinating conversation about everything from best friends to "light bugs."  All in all, a lovely evening.

Megan


Back to life,
Christine

Visit my photography blog
Visit my photography website

3 comments:

  1. HI BLOG FRIEND...PASSING BY I FOLLOW BLOGS OF CHRISTIANS FRIENDS..WELL WHEN I CAN...WANTED TO INVITED YOU TO VISIT MY BLOG..IM LEARNING HERE DONT NOW YET MANY THINGS BUT I TRY.. MY HUSBAND AND I ARE CHRISTIANS FOR MANY YEARS AND ITS ALWAYS NICE TO SHARE WITH OTHER CHRISTIANS AROUND THE WORLD..ONCE IN A WHILE SEEMS GOOD TO ME..THANKS FOR TAKING YOUR TIME TO READ THIS I CAN LEARN ALSO FROM YOU BLOGGING...I ONLY HAVE 1 FRIEND..FEEL FREE TO VISIT I HAVE A QUESTION HOW DO YOU ADD THE BAR ABOVE YOUR PAGE WITH HOME..AND OTHER THINGS? GOD BLESS YOU SHALOM.. SORAYA AND HUUB

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! Hee he on ds willing to chase a girl if it is for a Frisbee. [o=

    Blessings and ((HUGS))
    -Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a very fun time! Really great pictures!!

    Blessings - Julie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your encouraging comments! I appreciate them very much, and will visit you in return. :)