The lines have fallen to me in pleasant places; Indeed, my heritage is beautiful to me. ~ Psalm 16:6 nasb

Saturday, July 30, 2011

A Typical Friday Evening

I brought my Ellie with me this Friday evening so that I can share with you what I see on our typical Friday evenings throughout the summer.

There is this great family, and they host Ultimate Frisbee games throughout the summer.  We have been going/watching/playing for, oh, about five years, and we have seen the number of people grow with each year.

There is a "high school" field:

Thomas makes a great block!


And a "college" field:

They had been playing awhile!


Here are some other random shots, and I have to warn you--I didn't pull out my camera until after 8:00pm, and the light was terrible. So the images "are what they are."

Danny and Phil go for the Frisbee.  Double fail!


Joseph makes a block.  He also scored a goal--woohoo!!

Not afraid to chase a girl if she's going for the Frisbee.


I also had a fun time chatting with Jacque (pronounced "Jackie") and her darling three-year-old daughter, who decided she really liked me.  We had a fascinating conversation about everything from best friends to "light bugs."  All in all, a lovely evening.

Megan


Back to life,
Christine

Visit my photography blog
Visit my photography website