The lines have fallen to me in pleasant places; Indeed, my heritage is beautiful to me. ~ Psalm 16:6 nasb

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Tea Talk -- Those Who Know Your Name


Welcome to my home!
Sit and share a cup of tea with me as we encourage each other in the Lord.
To participate, click on Ruth's button above.


I'm having...a cup of Irish breakfast tea, my usual morning wake-up drink.  There's something about a cup of tea first thing in the morning, even in summer!


I'm feeling...the usual, except my lower back is letting me know--just a little--that it isn't quite happy.  As long as I sit straight, though, I'm fine.  I'm planning on taking care today!

On my mind...is my list for today:  taking Danny student-driving, haircuts for all the guys, upcoming photo shoots.  Not to mention all the other things on all my other lists!  Really, though, to-do items are slowly being checked off and I'm slowly getting things accomplished.  I'm simply praying that no new items get added this week!

I leave you with...a Scripture from Psalms that I just read this morning.  It speaks of God's judgment--with equity--of the world, but then it offers hope to those who have placed their trust in Him.  I think of it as, "Judgment is coming, but you have hope!"

But the LORD abides forever;
He has established His throne for judgment,
And He will execute judgment for the peoples with equity.
The LORD also will be a stronghold for the oppressed,
A stronghold in times of trouble;
And those who know Your name will put their trust in You,
For You, O LORD, have not forsaken those who seek You.
Psalm 9:7-10 NASB

Day lily in a church garden


Back to life,
Christine

Visit my photography blog
Visit my photography website

2 comments:

  1. I would love to enjoy a cup of tea with you! Love your photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots to do! Praying blessings on getting your to do list done. I love your photos as always. ((HUGS))

    Drivers licence... we are getting ready for Luke to start the process. Man the boys grow up before you are ready for them to.

    Blessings and ((HUGS))!
    -Mary

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your encouraging comments! I appreciate them very much, and will visit you in return. :)